Hello! On this page you will find my personal review policy and I hope to potentially share your work with my blog visitors.
At the moment I can only review physical copies of Arcs or already published works. This is because I do not currently own a reading device and would be unable to read and review any e-books, I apologise if this makes me unable to review your work.
I currently live in the UK, in the East of England.
I will aim to review your book after two months of receiving it from the post and after I have finished the complete book.
All my reviews are my own opinion, even if I don’t enjoy the book myself I will still promote it to my blog visitors, because I will not allow my own unenjoyment to stop other potential readers from exploring your work.
I currently write a full review here on my blog and then promote the book on my bookstagram account too.
Along with a review of the book I will also be willing to promote the author too. This would be through adding their biography to the blog post alongside their book and potentially through a further interview, if that was something the author was comfortable with.
My book blog is focused on reviewing Young Adult and New Adult fiction and I accept a variety of genres from these age groups. However, if you send a request that does not fit the list below that does not mean I won’t consider it. In this case please send a synopsis for me to decide (this may include Adult fiction, I will include this if it appeals to my target audience too).
I do accept:
- Science fiction (though very rarely space or time travel related)
- Historical fiction
- Fairy-tale / Myth Retelling's
- Thriller/ Horror
I do not accept:
My reviews will be structured as follows:
- A photo I have taken of the book
- Title, Series, Author, Publisher, Genre, Age Group, Source
- My review (which will contain some quotes)
- A synopsis of the book (If possible, I always link to Goodreads)
- Author information (I will link to their website, twitter, Instagram, and any where else they can be found)
- Key quotes
- Similar reads recommendations
Please include the following information with your request:
- Title, author, genre, publisher
- A synopsis (please include main themes and issues too if you can, especially if it is not one of my preferred genres or age group)
- What is the target audience (i.e. age, gender, race, sexuality)
- Book format
- Is it a stand alone or part of a series
- A link to the author’s Website and/or Goodreads page
- Additional Information: publication date (if possible), is there a specific time you would like the review to be posted by, books page length (only if possible)
If you are an aspiring writer and not yet looking to publish I will be glad to help promote any of your work such as any short stories you may have, all credit will be attributed to you.
If you are an artist and create book fiction artwork I will also gladly promote your work, all credits will belong to you.
I will publish both the writer and artists works here on my blog and promote it further on my bookstagram account too.
To contact me please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to get in touch with me at my other social media accounts you can find and contact me at the below: